Sunday, July 27, 2008

Here and There

Sweet Rebekah in the car!

Rebekah liked eating my fingers at Outback!


Rebekah showing off her 1st pair of jeans!!
This was her first time in jeans!! She looked cuuute!!!

She sure does like those fingers!! Her so fresh and
so clean after her bath!!
A hard day of swimming and playing wore this little girl OUT!!



My favorite smile!!
Uncle Jeremy trying to settle a fussy RG while Mommy and Daddy
went to see The Dark Knight!! She loves her Uncle Jeremy!!
Sweetness!!!!


It is so incredible how we can love someone so small so much!! This little girl has come into our lives and has brought so much joy and love with her! I'm amazed at how much I love her and can only imagine the great amount of love I'll have for my own child one day! It's an incredible gift! I was so fortunate and so grateful to have spent a week with JR, KeithAnn, and "Little Bit." We loved every minute of it!! I wish Georgia and Mississippi were only 5 minutes apart!! That would be awesome!!




No comments: