Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Completed Nursery

We are officially ready for baby Will!! ...Well, his part, anyway. I'm still working on my labor bag and overnight bag but my labor bag is halfway done. I cleaned my car this weekend with Armor All, Windex, I vacuumed it out, and Jeremy and I washed it. I got the carseat installed...all by myself, I might add...and so we're aaalmost ready. I'm putting some things in my car to keep until I go into labor. Since I don't know where I'll be when that time comes, I want to be prepared. After all, I am a planner. :o) Here are some pictures of Will's completed nursery...

KeithAnn's wonderful painting gets things started at the door...

View from the door... Monkey painting courtesy of KeithAnn Carter. www.kitaskorner.blogspot.com

Another view from inside....our new bookcase needs more books.... I'm sure it will get full quickly.
And finally...the completely organized closet. Everything is in its place. The bins on the shelf are: a sock bin, a newborn/0-3 month onesie bin, and a newborn/0-3 month sleeper/gown bin. And another painting courtesy of KeithAnn Carter.
Jeremy and I are so excited to welcome our son soon!!! I'm getting very, very anxious but very nervous at the same time. It won't be long..... 3 more weeks/ 21 days to go! May 17th is right around the corner!

1 comment:

KA said...

It looks very, very, very good. He will love it. See you VERY soon.