Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Heart Now Lives Outside My Chest

BABY WILL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, May 22nd at 9:10am, the world was made perfect by the birth of our sweet baby boy, William Carter Cochran. He was 8lbs 3oz and 19 inches long. He has a head full of dark hair and has dark blue eyes. He's absolutely beautiful and so incredibly loved!

I always knew that I'd love him but I could never imagine just exactly how much I truly do. I look at him and cry. I think of him and cry. I see other people holding him and I cry as a proud mother. He's the best gift I could have ever been given! Thank you, God, for this incredible and PRECIOUS gift!!

As soon as my computer decides to quit being possessed, I'll post pictures. In the meantime, Will's Aunt KeithAnn has posted some pictures on her blog. www.keithann.blogspot.com

No comments: