Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 Weeks Old and Will's 1st Bath

It's hard to believe that Will is already 2 weeks old!! He's growing already and is starting to pick up his head. We went to the Pediatrician this week and he weighed in at 8lbs 8oz, which is a 9oz gain from last time, and measured 20.5inches long. His head grew a quarter of an inch too!! We've started him on some tummy time so he can practice lifting his head, which he has done really, really well at! His umbilical cord finally fell off when Aunt Tabitha was keeping him Saturday so we were able to give him a bath that same night. He LOVED the water!! He was crying earlier but as soon as he hit the water, he was quiet and loved it! It didn't hurt that he looked ADORABLE either!! :o)

Daddy being silly in my face and making me smile!

Bath time!! My very first bath!! Mommy sat in the bathtub and got wet with me but she didn't look as cute as me!!

Cuuuuuuuuuteness!!!


Look! My umbilical cord is gone!! Yay!!! My Mommy was so excited!!

Then it was hooded monkey towel time!! Time to dry off, get some lotion on, and my hair brushed! I was squeeky clean!

He was saying "Ahhhh" a lot!

After all that, I was so sleepy that I fell asleep with my arms standing straight up. But this was just a tease to Mommy and Daddy because later, I kept Daddy up until 3am!

No comments: