Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Birthday T-Bone

Well, God does have a funny sense of humor. On my 27th birthday, I was t-boned and as you can see, my car took a beating. Other than the normal nerves of being in an accident and some low back pain, I'm ok. Thankfully, Will was not in the car with me. Good thing too because his carseat is now loose. I would've had a heart attack if he were in the car! Praise God he wasn't!! Here are some pictures. The other vehicle was a car so most of the impact was low. His car took a much bigger beating than mine did. Thankfully, we are both ok. Nothing like being in a wreck on your birthday. I'd forgotten my wallet in the baby bag that morning and didn't have my driver's license or insurance card. The police officer was nice enough to not give me a ticket since it was my birthday!! Thanks, Mr. Cop!!


Even lost my antenna

Back driver's side door is about 1 1/2 inches off the frame. It won't open either. I have a ghetto convertible now, as the wind blows my left arm when I drive and I can hear everything outside the car.




Hard to see but there are scratches on the rim and a cut in my tire.


Scratch under gas thingy and to the right of the tire. Kinda hard to see in a photo.

All bent up underneath too.


Barely missed my legs.


It looks a little worse than this in person. It's bad and it's gonna cost a lot to fix but luckily, it's not THAT bad.

No comments: