Sunday, November 1, 2009

Will's 1st Halloween and 1st Tooth

Will has reached 3 milestones within 2 weeks. He sat up 2 weeks ago, tomorrow, and has been sitting up all over the place. He's so strong! Then, he got on all 4's three times in a row in one night. He hasn't tried again but I'm trying to put him on his belly as much as possible. I'm kind of enjoying him sitting up. :o) Then, the 3rd milestone is his FIRST TOOTH!!! On Friday morning, I put my finger in his mouth for him to chew on, as I typically do, and I felt something a little sharp. I looked in his mouth and saw the tip of a tooth coming in. Later in the evening, I looked again and the whole top of the tooth had made its debut!! Will has had a pretty bad cold this week so I think his tooth may be part of the reason for his cold. Other part is...well, he's really just sick. I guess you could count his 1st cold as a milestone but a cold isn't really a good thing. Bless his heart!! Hopefully he'll get better soon! Here are some recent pictures of our little "monkey."

Trying to get a picture for his dedication next Sunday but he was too interested in the leaves and trying to eat them.

Almost a smile

Thankfully, Sheila was there to grab the leaves that were making their way into his mouth. He succeeded a few times.

Thursday night...no tooth yet. But in the morning....tooth!

Poor, sick baby boy on Halloween night. (mid-cough)

Daddy and Will

Mommy and Will

Happy Halloween


"Forget this, I want this straw!"


Yay!!! We finally got a smile for his dedication picture. This picture will appear on the screens (aka jumbo-trons) when we walk across the stage to dedicate him next Sunday (11/8).

No comments: