Saturday, November 22, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

100% Baby Boy

Giddy Up Little Dude!!


For the past couple of weeks, I have been scanning myself to see if I could tell the sex of the baby. Well, as the days went by, my "guess" became more and more clear. This past week, as I was getting closer to 15 weeks pregnant, I was able to come to a 100% conclusion that WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! We go in for our official ultrasound in a few weeks on Dec. 11th to get confirmation.

Since we found out we were pregnant, we have been anticipating this moment so we could finally start buying things for a boy or girl. Last night, Jeremy and I were at Target and I found a couple of onesies that we specifically for a little boy. See the pictures above. Jeremy and I are really excited to be welcoming William Carter Cochran soon!! I've already started calling him by name even while he's in my belly.




No comments: