Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's

Jeremy and I had a great Valentine's weekend!! On Thursday, Jeremy surprised me with a new Blackberry flip phone--my 1st Valentine's present. He got one for both of us so we have matching phones now. We both agree that they're the best phones we've ever had! Then today we went to Babies R Us and got our other Valentine's present....the carseat/stroller travel system for baby Will. We brought it home and guess who put it together?? ----ME! I was pretty proud of myself! Most of it was already assembled but there were a few parts to figure out and I'm proud to say that I figured it out all by myself! I'm SUPER excited about it and am officially ready to have our little man in it! We took the dogs for a walk this afternoon and I told Jeremy that I want to use the stroller now that we have it. He suggested putting Mia in it but uhh...I don't think so.

(P.S. The carseat that JR got for us is going into Jeremy's car or his mom's!)




In 13 weeks, we'll have a little baby sitting in there!


No comments: