Monday, February 2, 2009

New Nursery Pics

A couple of weekends ago, Jeremy and I worked on the nursery and have finally gotten it to the point where all is settled as much as it can be for now. Jeremy finished sanding the dresser, we got it painted, and up into the nursery. We also picked out a color to go on the wall above the dresser for the peel-off phrase that Jeremy's sister, Tabitha, gave us. Here are a few pictures...

This is the blue color we picked out. The phrase says, "I see the moon and the moon sees me. God bless the moon and God bless me." It will be right above the dresser.
All of his clothes are organized and in their place. The closet is deeper to the sides and the left side is full of diapers.


The bassinet is staying in the corner for now. It will be in our room once the baby is here.

And....TA DA!! The newly painted $20 Goodwill dresser!! Jeremy took the handles off to polish them so that is all that is missing. This will double as a dresser and changing table.





2 comments:

KA said...

I do believe earlier today you said "he needs more clothes" I looked at your pictures and I think that your earlier statement is a big fat LIE!

The Cochrans said...

Ha ha!! Let me re-phrase then. He needs more onesies and everyday clothes. Spit up/poop clothes.